My Aunt Cheryl gave me this award! I have never gotten an award before, but I like it!!
So, The rules that I read over at her blog..
1. Tell the person that gave you the award thank you
2. Tell seven things about yourself that (most) people don't know.
I inserted that 'most' myself because my family reads this blog and they probably know a lot about me that the others don't!
3. Give 15 people this award
(I might not have fifteen.. haha no I will!)
1. Aunt Cheryl, Thank you VERY much for my award!! I didn't think I would ever get one! I'm glad that we are versatile! :)
2. Seven things about me you may not know:
1. My boyfriend calls me Monkey. I don't have a clever name for him though... yet!
2. When I was little, I was bad. I sat on the sidewalk during recess almost everyday. haha! I also had a daily activity report sent home in kindergarten that had a G, S, U, or N. Those things scared the mess out of me!
3. One time I stole a piece of candy out of my sister's halloween bag and left it on the floor for the little mice to eat. I like to think that I've always been a giver!
4. I have a hard time sleeping without a fan blowing on me. I am very hot natured.
5. I have a 29 gallon fish tank in my room. It use to be beautiful. I had angel fish, mollies, guppies, neons, snails, a tiny frog, an algae eater, little clown looking fish.... now I only have 3 gold fish and no algae eater. It is verrry dirty! But, it's one of the main attractions in my house these days! I never have to worry about feeding them because Blair does it for me! Which reminds me... I didn't feed them the past two days. I better go do that!
6. I LOVE to give blood. I gave blood today!
7. Best for last, I am going on a European River Cruise on August 1 through the 15 with my grandfather! We are going to Amsterdam and ending in Budapest. We will stop in Germany, Austria, and Slovakia along the way!
3. 15 people. Let me see if I can think of 15 people
5. Pioneer Woman.
But she won't do it. haha
6. Starfish Road
I'll get back to this later!