Jun 11, 2010

Where did that dog come from?!

It's a German Shorthaired Pointer! Ooo wee I get a new dog!! One I've always wanted!

That was my first thought when I was rushing out the garage door to go to work this afternoon and saw this.......


Come out into the sunshine... let me get a better look!


Now that's one cute German Shorthaired Pointer...


Wait a second... That face looks reealllyy familiar!


Oh my gosh...


You're gonna have to have a bath Miss Lola!!!

Funny thing is.. I showed one of these pictures to my dad and he said oh my gosh that is one dirty dog and walked off. He came back and I said no but look! He said what is that? I said it's Lola! He didn't even recognize her!!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

One time a for real German Shorthair Pointer came to the old house, orange collar and all. With a phone number on it. And I wanted her and put her in the pen. I was so mad when mom called her family. They came and got her and she was back in a few days. I was sure it was fate, but no, they came and got her again :(