Jun 7, 2010

Brevard, NC

Brevard is a neat little town! We hung out at a restaurant called Falls Landing on Friday night, Saturday we went back into town and visited all the shops and then Saturday night we went to the wedding on top of the mountain! It was my sister's best friend's wedding. She has been on our family vacation ever since I can remember! She is such a sweetheart!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

this dog... this dog I will have one day. Well, not THIS dog, but this breed of dog. Josh has a 'miniature' one. I not very fond of her. Sorry Abby.
I have a 'list' of dogs I want. I won't name them all but here are a few- Great Dane (**Most  important!! I will have one... a Harlequin to be exact), Greater Swiss Mnt Dog, Doberman, Lab, Great Pyrenees, another Great Dane :), German Short haired pointer (Roan Liver color), it goes on and on... do you see anything particular about that list?! BIG dogs!! I can't STAND little dogs. They just do not beat my drum

This is where we ate lunch!
The inside

Gorgeous Flowers and View at the wedding!

the fam! Minus a couple. or ten.

Linsey and Ben

The happy couple! Georgia and Josh Van

Their getaway! I'm gonna have to say... my getaway will very similar! Probably with saddles instead of a wagon! :)

Lin and Georgia

Beautiful view once again... and bride's cake!

Yummy Groom's cake that my mom made! Same cake as Josh's birthday... yummmy!

Me and pop!!!

Cookies for favors that mom and linsey made!
Georgia's Oliver

Josh's Buster
Love that dog!!!

Leaving under sparklers!

We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great pictures and what an awesome idea to have cookies of your dogs as a favor! My mom has a German Shorthaired Pointer and she's the sweetest, goofiest dog I know. But I have a Cocker Spaniel. I don't like froo-froo little dogs but I looove my cocker :)