Aug 23, 2010

School...

Well, what do ya know. I'm super busy with school again. I have all these blog drafts saved and I can't get them finished. I'm going to try to finish up my trip and get my pictures up and complete my life story! I just don't have time right now!! I've only been in school one week and I already have a test tomorrow and lots of assignments due!
As I mentioned before... I had to be at school at 8 in the morning the day after I got back from Europe. I also had to be there at 8 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Please don't forget it's an hour drive! :) Well, I just now caught up on my sleep this weekend. Now, It starts all over again! I have to be there at 8 in the morning and the next and the next. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end (18 months from now)!

On a positive note, I am house/dog sitting until Friday, so I'll be getting up a few minutes earlier than I usually do to take care of these three weiners. I don't think I realized that 5:45 came twice in a day... ;)  But at least I'll be able to afford driving to school for a while!
I am also keeping some kids this weekend while their photographer parents go out of town for a wedding! I get to be mom and take them to school on Friday, cross country meets, and whatever else moms do. I'm moving up quickly in the world... from dogs to kids all in one week!! I think that's a big step for me!
So don't wonder where I am this week... I have lots of dogging to do. I mean studying to do. Babysitting too.

For your entertainment... Some of my Favorites!!
Budapest

Me and Maggie

Locks in Cologne 

Cologne Cathedral

Budapest

Ice cream in Nuremburg

Regensburg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Mo!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy week! :) Loved the pics, my sis has been to Budapest. In fact she spent 6 weeks at a Calvary Chapel Bible college there, back in 08'. And she's planning on going there again for the spring semester.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the pictures from Europe are GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see the rest of them!