Aug 16, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

I can not put into words how happy I am to be home!! The second I stepped foot off that escalator and saw my mom and my Joshua standing behind that black ribbon holding them back from coming towards me... I was SO happy! I latched on to Josh as soon as I could and didn't let go for some time. I was so happy to see them and to be in Atlanta!

I had a GREAT trip and I will post lots and lots of pictures for everyone to see as soon as I get a chance! Also, I will see if Josh wants to finish his awesome story his was writing! Isn't he a doll? He's so good to me! :)

I will be back as soon as I can! I am at school right now and about to go to my orientation...... Are you thinking what I'm thinking!? (This girl just got back from Europe and she's at school already?) Yes, I got back from Europe at 7 last night and got up at 7 this morning to be at school. Phew. It's been a long 3 days!

But I did sleep perfectly last night in my big, poofy, comfy, feathery, cool (Daddy got me a new fan!) bed!


So many more pictures to come! :)

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute pics Mo! Glad you're home, and I might see you this afternoon!

Unknown said...

glad you made it home Mo! What did you bring me?

CHERI said...

Welcome home! I know you missed Josh and home but it was probably a trip of a lifetime. Next time I want Ashby to take ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Welcome back. :)

Jessica said...

cute pics!!!