Jan 31, 2011

Uncle Johnny,

I ate this baked french toast blueberry casserole that mom made for sunday school yesterday.

I know you are probably thinking "So, what does this have to do with me?"

Well, I was talking about how good it was and how much I really liked it...

Then she said, those blueberries are Johnny's.

Uncle Johnny?

Well, that just made it even better! Those blueberries were delicious.

Thanks for giving us blueberries.

Mom, thanks for making that yummy french toast stuff.

Oh and Uncle Johhny and Aunt Cheryl, Thanks for being such a great Aunt and Uncle and following my blog and commenting.

Y'all are the best! :)

See ya before June?!?

I hope!

Love you both!

4 comments:

jmluckie said...

Glad you liked the blueberries.There's plenty more where those came from.Come get you some.Love you.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

love your blog! how fun!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yumm! That sounds good!

Sara said...

That does sound good!! I love french toast in pretty much every form.