1. I had an epidural at the age of 14.
Nope, no babies here.
2. I had 3 surgeries on my right foot after one of my horses decided to accidentally fall and crush me and my foot to pieces.
Yes, I still ride her! And so does everyone else, she's one of my 'beginner horses'. Shh don't tell!
3. My foot looks like it has a railroad track on it. Sort of. Scars are cool.
Each one has it's own story. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Like the scar I have on my hand that is about an inch long... Josh and I were tussling and I managed to scratch all the layers of skin off my hand with my own fingernail. Now I think about Josh every time I look at my hand.
4. If you bite your nails around me and make that popping, ticking, clicking whatever it is kind of sound... I will stare you down.
Same for smacking. Gross.
5. I swam with dolphins in Mexico & Manatees in Boca Grande in my grandfather's backyard.
6. I was never the type to party in college. I studied hardcore all the time. Ask my friends.
7. I do not like Broccoli. We aren't friends anymore since I tried to hide them under my chair cushion at supper time.
8. Number 7 was not recent.
9. I got a little excited today when I saw McDonald's had My Little Pony toys in their happy meals. I couldn't get one because it was breakfast time.
10. One time, I wanted to feed my little mouse friend that lived upstairs in our old house so I stole some of my sister's easter candy and put it on the floor for him/her to eat. I think about that all the time.