Mar 26, 2010

I wish I was in Auburn

I heard about a website that has popped up in the last couple of weeks and 2 guys from auburn (who live in my old apartment complex- creekside! I noticed the cabinets and doors in the videos) put the website together. It's called  ahugfromtaylorswift.com.  They are on a mission to... get a hug from Taylor Swift. 


Taylor Swift heard about this website and did a video about it that is on the front page of her website... taylorswift.com


She issued them a 'challenge' which will lead to multiple challenges getting harder as they go! Challenge #1 was 'Help a little old lady cross the street'. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxBSpHji2oo


They made a response video and are currently waiting for their 2nd challenge. 


Their response video gave me chills! Just watch it and look how many people come into play! It's so awesome to me! 




http://www.youtube.com/user/FourMinuteProduction#p/a/u/0/tcIr6y1VduU

Taylor Swift will be going to Auburn soon because of this and I want to go when she does!

No comments: