Feb 2, 2012

My First Recipe in..3..2..1..

I can't be related to my sisters and my mom without putting recipes on my blog. Who agrees? I do!

3-2-1 Cake.

I have never heard of this... until today.

One of our precious RVers staying here at my family's RV park (which I work at) brought me two little delicious cakes. They were moist and yummy.

She said it is called the 3-2-1 cake. 


She said you use one box of angel food cake mix and one box or regular cake mix of any flavor. She used the confetti white cake for mine!

Mix the two cake mixes in a gallon ziplock bag and make sure all the lumps are out. This will keep as long as you want it!

You take 3 tablespoons of the cake mix, 2 tablespoons of water, mix it in a small microwavable bowl and microwave it for 1 minute. 3-2-1. 

Ideally you want a 'cupcake' shaped bowl. Because if you just put it in a cereal bowl... well, you'll have a cereal bowl shaped cake. Flat and sad. 

This would be great for kids! Aunt Cheryl! :)

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of it, but I like it!

Now, if you want some real recipes go to my sister's blog, this sister's blog or... The Pioneer Woman! 

I think my family will be ashamed that my first recipe was a box cake recipe. Box cake is banned from our household! 

1 comment:

CHERI said...

I will have to try this with Mia. She loves to cook! I beg to differ about cake mix though...there are some great recipes that involve boxed cake mix. My motto: the easier the better:)