Apr 23, 2011

Y'all... I think I'm MIA

April must not be my month for blogging!

I just haven't been on the blog train all that much recently... and I have tried to do a few updates.. but only 5 updates in April is horrible!! I think school needs to jump off my back and let me have a little free time!! (That won't happen anytime soon... FYI.  I don't think I get a real break until...December! I think I may cry until then.)

I actually have had some free time... hee hee.

But, I've been spending it doing this....
Riding with multiple friends, above is Jacyln.

and with him...
.....  :)

and I even did this!
Do you SEE what my life has come down to!! I have to study everywhere I go...
But, I must say... I did VERY well on that Med Surge test. :)  I think I should start riding and studying more often... haha!

Now, I shall get back to studying for Pharmacology. Yuck.

3 comments:

Kate said...

now *that* is multitasking! haha!

J said...

Molly, I was SO excited to see your comments and your lovely picture pop up on my blog. I can't tell you how much a new friend means to me. It's nice to "meet" you :) I think it's wild we were at Auburn at the same time!

What I've read of your blog (for almost an, um, hour!) is precious and I can't wait to catch up on the rest tomorrow. Enjoy your week, and I look forward to seeing more from you soon!

*Julie

Anonymous said...

Yay I made the blog! Haha.

And, I concur, school needs to jump off your back! But being ambitious will pay off in the long run (which you already know :])