Nov 13, 2010

Potatoes

I promise that I am going to come up with something fun to write about.

Once again I have been studying my life away!  It actually paid off this week.  98 on my medication administration and drug calculation test!

 (Thank you again Auburn Chemistry Department for giving me that horrible teacher Mrs. Baker that actually did teach me things! Too bad she got fired for failing too many students the semester following my Chem 2 class. She didn't fail me, obviously!)

On a another good note......

AUBURN PLAYS GEORGIA TODAY!!!


WAR EAGLE!


I wish I could go, but I  have to work all day. I will be off to watch the game though. Just in time.

And I am wearing my Aubie shirt to work! :)


Oh and this post had nothing to do with potatoes. Except that I ate one on Thursday night. I just liked the title! :)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

potatoes? you're so weird.

Anonymous said...

LOL!