Sep 18, 2008

Getting Started!

I have had this blog since December of 2007 and I still have managed to write zero things in it! My first intentions were to keep a journal on my horse Scout that had cancer...


but I became to busy with actually taking care of him to have the time to write a blog on him. So, I'll sort of do it now. I'll also include all my other kids. Each one holds a special place in my heart. :)

First, I'll tell a little about myself. I could tell my whole life story in pictures... so beware! :) My name is Molly. I am the middle child of five. I have two older sisters, Ashlee and Linsey, and two younger twin brothers- Hank and John. I love my family with all my heart and I don't know where I would be without a single one of them.

This is my dad! He's pretty amazing.

This is My mom :) She's pretty amazing too!

This is Ashlee and me (and Blair!). Yes! She's expecting and I can't wait for Blair to get here!!

This is Linsey and me.

These are my little twin brothers! Aren't they pleasant! :)

This is Hank and his girlfriend!

This is John!

That's my family! And the two handsome guys in the first picture are my sweet brother-in-laws! Bradford (top leftish) and Ben (bottomish right)!

Now, this guy is my boyfriend Josh :) He's pretty special to me too!


Now the only thing left besides Horses is my friends. I have a lot of friends and I won't share but two pictures for now :)

This is Leslie, Jessica and me.

and this is Rhiana. My roommate and Best friend :)

All three of these girls are my best friends and live right here in Auburn :)
ok... one more picture!


Thats my family, boyfriend, and my best friends.
I have sat here for two hours working on that and looking for those pictures so my kids will wait until the next post! Here's a preview :)


TTFN :)

No comments: