Apr 8, 2010

Dear ______,

Dear Rain,
Thank you thank you thank you for washing the yellow tint off of EVERYTHING! It was getting a little too yellow for my taste.
Love, Me

Dear Pollen,
I won't miss you! You'd be cooler if you were orange... or green.
Love, has a cold now
P.S. Are you coming back? I hope not.

Dear Opie,
Please feel all better by tomorrow. I don't like sick Opie.
Love, Mommy
P.S. Yes, you have 2 shots left. Don't worry it'll be over on Saturday.

Dear Pioneer Woman,
My diet went out the window with those Vanilla Bean Scones. They were Delish!
Love, +5 lbs

Dear Skin,
you will be brown again soon! Soon as in Saturday! Lake Sinclair here we come!!!
Love, very pasty person

Dear Blair,
I have something for you! You'll be stylin' and profilin'.
Love, Aunt Mo

Dear Josh,
We are going to the Masters on Sunday!! (and the lake!) I'm so excited! :)
Love you, Monkey

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Dear Aunt Mo,
I LOVE prizes!!
Love, your FAVORITE niece