Aug 24, 2012

A New Adventure

I have opened a new little business that I will hopefully get going with in the next couple of weeks!

I saw a picture on the internet of a bracelet that I fell in love with that sold out of China, and I decided that I wanted one! I didn't want to buy it though.... because, honestly, I hate buying stuff from China. So I decided I would MAKE it.

By solely looking at a picture, I was able to recreate this beautiful bracelet!


Now I have made about ten different ones and am still in love with them!


If you would like a bracelet, you can email me at CarrickBendBracelets@gmail.com.

You can also find my Facebook page for more pictures and details!

Free Shipping for the first 10 internet orders! :)

3 comments:

CHERI said...

Love the bracelets! You ought to set up an etsy.com shop...maybe sell on ebay. I love etsy!

Karley said...

so cute!! what is the fb page called?

excited to follow your blog- I just found it! :)

undomestic mama said...

These are gorgeous! I'll have to order some. Do you do any in silver or just gold chain? I saw that you commented #23 should win the Epic Room Makeover Giveaway, thank you so much! That's me and I need all the help I can get.