Dec 20, 2011

What I wore Wednesday #6

Hope everyone is having a good week! Christmas is so close! :)

It's time for another week of what Molly wore to work! 


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Real Momma Real Style!

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

Monday for work!

 Love my horse ring! :)



I love this outfit because I love black and brown together!
Shirt: Target Scarf: Target Jeans: GAP Boots: Style&Co 
Earrings: New York & Co. Ring: Forever21

Tuesday for Ice Skating and dinner :)

Shirt: GAP  Ruffle Scarf:  Rumor Boutique (Macon GA) 
Jeans: American Eagle  Boots: Nocona
and my horse ring again!

LOVE my Noconas!!!
I want a new pair of boots pretty soon. Can't decide between some taller lucchese boots or some ariats. I lean more towards Lucchese because they are made in the USA. Noconas are made in Mexico. good boots!
I also want some Fryes. Paige Tall, please. 

So much for outside pictures! Josh hasn't been getting here until after dark. I guess the tripod and I may have to experiment this week.

Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Love the ruffled scarf & boots in that second pic. Just adorable!

marissa said...

those riding books are exactly what I've been looking for, I'm so jealous I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Georgia {Cabin Fever} said...

Love your horse ring and cowboy boots, Mo! Very cute!