Dec 14, 2011

What I wore Wednesday #5

I'm back!!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Real Momma Real Style!
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round


It's been so long! I'm just not a big summer clothes kinda girl! :)

I like boots, skinny jeans, and cute tops. So here we go again for the winter time!

Shirt: Target  Cami: Walmart? or Target? Jeans: Gap  Shoes: Walmart (on clearance!!)

Sorry for the blurriness, I was in a hurry and my camera wasn't feeling the light! ;)

I was in such a hurry that I forgot to cut the extra string off my knot ties... you don't see that, ok!

Instead of giving away 5 or 6 of my outifts a week... I'm only going to give two. That way I will have enough to last me a while ! And I'm sorry there is only one this time, I decided late last night that I was going to link up. So excited to do this again!

Also, I have lined up the boyfriend to start taking pictures for me.. outside! yay! no more mirror!

Thanks for looking, y'all!! :)

5 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

I love your shirt! the whole look is great =)
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

Melaina25 said...

Love the look!

Hope you'll link up to What I Wore Wednesday!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-holiday-sequins.html

Candi James said...

Very Cute!!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Seriously, loving that outfit! :)

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute outfit! I really like your boots! I can't believe they are from Walmart.