Mar 16, 2011

I'm Back!! What I Wore Wednesday

I'm back for a What I Wore Wednesday! I still have been horrible about taking pictures. I just keep forgetting because I'm so busy! I think you'll enjoy this post though. It is minorly exciting!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

the pleated poppy blog


Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Target

Eeee I met The Pioneer Woman!! :)
She said she liked my top. She liked my top!!!
Thanks to everyone that read my WIWW and said they liked that dress, I chose to wear it! I did switch some things around!

Dress: Forever  21
Belt: Target
Leggings: Forever 21
Purse: Target

If you would like to read the Post on Meeting The Pioneer Woman then go Here!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll try to have a more exciting post after next week. Next week is spring break and I'll be out of town for WIWW posts. :)

11 comments:

DeeAnna said...

How Exciting!! I just read her new book and now I want to marry a cowboy too! (dang it I'm already married...) You look adorable!

Eva said...

Great outfits. And one curly girl to another...love your hair!

Vera Matson said...

You look great!

Jana said...

I like that top too! So cute!

Nicky said...

i am a huge fan of the cowl neck and I love the bright pink ... awesome

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Of COURSE she loved your top - it's ADORABLE (and I love that you belted it)

Laura said...

So cute! And I love that top, too, especially with the belt!

thedomesticfringe.com said...

Love your Pioneer meeting outfit! So awesome you got to go to her book signing.
-FringeGirl

Jax said...

Glad you get SB next week! (& a trip w/yo man!)

Euharlee said...

Cute, I wish I could look cute in skinny jeans! I don't have the thighs for it!!!

Congrats again on meeting PW, I'm so jealous. Didn't even realize she was in Atlanta! Doh!

AA said...

Super cute dress!! How fun!