Feb 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

Hello everyone! 

Hope everyone has had a great week. Mine has consisted of studying, working, admiring my horses in the pasture, studying, wishing I could ride my horses that are bored in the pasture, and studying. Did I mention studying?

I did get to go to work on Saturday at the Pottery Studio and have a little fun. 

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

the pleated poppy blog


Oh, and I swear I'm going to find a new picture place one day so that my pictures aren't so dark. There is a window on the other side of my room and it doesn't help. Or, maybe I'll try to letting down the blinds! Sometimes I come up with the greatest ideas.. haha

Sorry for the horrible quality of this picture. It was the only one I liked. So blurry it is.
Friday: Work for dad
Black shirt: Target
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: GAP
Black Boots: Rampage (Belk?)
Hairdo: Reagan at HDOF
Love her by the way.

Saturday: Work for Pottery studio
I really want a pair of mustard leggings for this outfit.
Dress: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Style&co (Dillards)

Love my boots! :)

Sunday: Church
Dress: GAP
Cardigan: Target
Stockings: Target
Shoes: Nine West

Sunday After Josh said I looked like an old school teacher...
So I changed into this and he still made fun of me for my jeans rolled up!
Study day.
T-Shirt: Auburn :)
Jeans: GAP
Socks: GAP

Monday: Work for dad
nothing special
Shirt: GAP
Jeans: GAP
Boots: Nocona

This has made me realize I have a lot of GAP clothing. 

I'll spare you Tuesday... tshirt and jeans and yucky hair day!

I have my first Med Surge test today. Woo.. hoo..


Please just wish me a little luck! I don't need very much. Or maybe I do.

Thanks for visiting! :)

13 comments:

jmluckie said...

Tell Josh there's nothing wrong with an old school teacher.I've been married to one for 40 years.HaHa

Jordan said...

Love your style! Good luck on your med surg exam! :-)

Melissa Hensler said...

What's not to love about the Gap though? I adore your blog header. It is a beautiful photo and makes me miss my horse riding days!

Jennifer said...

Love your outfits!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the dress with the checks worn with the leggings best! And I SO want some boots! lol ♥

Ally's Corner said...

I would have gotten the plaid dress from forever 21 if they would have had my size, love it!!!!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I don't think your pictures are dark at all...I love the angle you take them...I totally need a mirror like that! Great WIWW post!

Brooke LaBouve said...

Love your outfits, good luck studying!

Amy said...

Cute! (side note- I absolutely love your blog header :))

CHERI said...

I don't think you looked like an old school teacher...I thought you looked cute! I see my hubby's comment...I am not old!!!

Jodi said...

I love your plaid ruffle dress, so cute!

Katri said...

I love the ruffle dress and yellow legs would be wonderful with it :)

Jessica said...

Molly...number one you look SO SKINNY!! If thats that black gap dress i tried on thats a super small small size and I wish I could fit in it!! lol number 2... I have the shirt in the 2nd pic in the lighter color!! Love it! MIss you...